Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Back

Have not posted anything for ages, love reading about the kids, but never seem to get around to doing it myself. So, have moved house into a still smaller house but with a bigger backyard. Alex loves it and as I type this is playing in the leaves throwing his chewy toy in the air and barking at it, I have a really smart dog, dont you know. LOL.
I love the little house although it does have some issues, dont we all, the foundations seem to be slipping. Now I would prefer none of you who know me make any snide comments about that.... The house is tiny but it has forced me to review all my possessions such as they are, not keep anything that I do not need - after all I can only sit in one chair at a time and drink out of one cup at a time. So I am working on living in a small house filled with exquisite stuff, including me.

Looking forward to decorating for Thanksgiving and Christmas, love that sort of thing. More later....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok... the foundation slipping makes me nervous. what's happening with that?

Emrys said...

its really not as bad as it sounds... it's actually a pretty cool house even though some kids stole her frogs off her front porch...LOL ;)