Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve

No snow challenges today. Went to Montague's Tea and Coffee House for a Balmoral Tea with Cheryl. Brilliant, wonderful food and even better company. Montague's does a fabulous job of an English high tea which include sandwiches (no crusts) scones, home-made lemon curd and clotted cream, scrumptious. Lovely way to end the old year.

As a lot of you know I am looking to purchase a small house along the same lines as the Katrina house. I love the design of that little house and now the children have moved out its the perfect size for me. So I took a look at a small (over 55) mobile home park to see if there was anything I was interested in and there looks to be some things that might be acceptable. At first glance the park was very clean, yards well kept and good cars in driveways so will keep you posted when I can get inside to look at some of the ones for sale.

2 comments:

Emrys said...

Not feeling the mobile home park mom. Let's find something else ok? ; )

Ian said...

My sister? In a trailer park????