Monday, May 21, 2007

second Day

Today it rained, surprise but still very lovely. Cheryl did her first class and it went extremely well. I got up and went swimming in the spa attached to the hotel which was lovely. Came back and spent the rest of the day reading and hanging out in the lounge. All the staff kept coming to check I was okay and I got talking to the young waiter from Paris who wanted to practice his English, very cute. After Cheryl's class we cemt to the Marriatt at Heathrow this evening. Lovely hotel and we managed to get an upgrade to I am living in the lap of luxury for the next 8 days, now sure how I will get back to reality. My goofy brother called tonight although he is better than my goofy son who callee me at 3 in the morning this morning because he forgot the taime difference, sigh!!! Anyhoo, Ian is coming up to get us from Romsey on Saturday to take us back down there to hang out with the family. My father and his lady friend are going to be there and Jon and his girlfried as well as Andy, Ian and David, cant wait. Will be lovely to see them all. Cheryl and I have decided to go on the Jack the Ripper walk on Friday night which will be very exciting.

More tormoow. Will post pics tomorrow will have to reasearch how its done again. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! i think carrie is having pauline withdrawls. you better get those pics posted soon. she might come over there just to kick your ass and take the camera.

Anonymous said...

btw... grandad "lady love" isn't his cousin, right? *shivers

Unknown said...

Finally!!! An update!! Don't forget all of us forlorn friends stateside who want to know how you're doing & what you're up to! The Jack the Ripper walk sounds exciting. I am glad to hear that you are having a terrific time & will get to see your family-that is just awesome. Glad to hear too that Cheryl's first session went well. Sweet dreams! :)

Emrys said...

Jack the Ripper walk sounds awesome. I'll have to do when I get a chance to go out there too. :)