Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday At Last

Been a very hectic week at work. Carrie my buddy and co-worker was on vacation this week and its like all the clients know when there is only one person in the office. We had three hearings to prepare for, make exhibit books, etc. My feel were killing me after I stood at the copy machine for nearly two hours. Sheesh.... Had a bit of a mixup with Dell. They had to change out my DVD drive and sent the tech to the delivery address (my work) instead of where the computer's home is. The tech had the option to carry on to the next job due to the mixup but took pity on me as I had taken time off work to come and fix it. The hard drive is still buzzing though, should it be doing that.... I will have Em check it when he gets back into town.

I have just been reading Fi and Em's blogs. Some of the pictures are amazing especially ones of the sea. Looks very cold and grey at the moment though, but its been a long time since I saw the sea.

Ian sent me pics of my father's new kitchen that Ian has installed and though it pains me to say so, he is doing a fabulous job, there is a reason for him after all....

Well the pooch is fast asleep in my chair next to me and I am feeling restless - probably all the Halloween candy I have been eating, bought 4 bags of it and nonone came to trick or treat, well its go to go somewhere, right!

The weather is back to being warm again and I hate it. This time of the year in Colorado you never know what to wear. Could be shorts and tshirts or heavy winter stuff all in one day, makes me very irritable. Hard to believe I know......

I dont know how to download pics to my blog I will have Em show me when he gets back from Portland.

2 comments:

Emrys said...

Of course I'll show you how to post them. Think we may need to write it down this time. ; P

DellCAJohn said...

My name is John, and I am a customer advocate at Dell headquarters. I read this, and wanted to make sure that everything had been taken care of. From your description, it is difficult to say whether or not the noise you're experiencing is normal or not. I would be happy to help you with this if there is any doubt.

Getting in contact with me is very ease: simply email me at customer_advocate@dell.com, and put my name in the subject line. I will respond as quickly as I can.

I look forward to hearing from you!

John
Dell Customer Advocate