Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Holidays

Well have not written anything for some weeks and we are fast approaching the Holidays as they are called in this country and it does not feel good. Every year at this time the Holiday "blahs" seem to afflict me. As I see the ever increasing advertisements for the family time - the husband, wife, children it serves to make me deeply angry on one hand (I dont have that kind of life) and a deep sadness. Almost without me being aware the comparisons raise their ugly heads and I end up looking at what I think my life "should" be like - feeling very outside the norm and a sense of deep dissatisfaction. Added to which the temperature is nearly 30 degrees hotter than it is supposed to be, very anger inducing. Body feel deeply unsettled with this abnormal weather. Even yelled at the poor dog for wanting to hang out with me, how nuts is that!!!

1 comment:

Emrys said...

Would you update your blog already!?!