Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hello From Vancouver

Its my second morning and really enjoying myself so far. Arrived late on Thursday night did get to bad until 1 which is late for me woke up at 7 went back to sleepuntil 10. Fi had left hours before for work so i was on my own with a vaccum cleaner. Ah bliss... I dusted and vaccumed once I had fixed it - she had somehow managed to suck a pen into the vaccum which was blocking the hose and compelely stopped the suction whats sacrey is that she had vaccumed before I came and thought everything was working well. Oh, my.. Anyhoo, I cleaned, watched tv, had a lovely day then Fi got home around 4 ish. We had a cup of tea in the new teapot and cups I gave her and set off to find the Indian restaurant. Lovely both of us had not had Indian food in a long time. Decided to go to the movies and picked Pan's Labyrith. Fascinating in a dark sad disturbing sort of way. Could have heard a pin drop in the movie theatre when we left - thought I might have nightmares but know slept really well.

This morning sun is shining and we are off to see the Chinese Gardens and then the Eygyptian exhibit at Portland Museum so a full day ahead of us.

Oh nearly forgot Feng Shuied her little apartment or rather just tweak it. Both my children have their own inate sense of style and we just needed to streamline rather than completely redo.

More later...oh before I forget got my deposit check back from Holiday Village yesterday but they spelt my name wrong and addressed it to a completely different never heard of address, oh well not the sharptest tools in the shed...

Have a marvellous day everyone.

2 comments:

Emrys said...

Sounds like your having a great time. Wish I could be there : )

Pauline said...

We wish you culd be too so plan for Thanksgiving week.