Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Morning

Just caught sight of myself in the mirror, scarey. Have been doing projects around the house this weekend and not taken the time to shower so Alex keeps circuling as to say what is that smell. I did a little painting and am now in the process of cleaning up my tiny bathroom. I painted the back of my open shelves a lovely golden yellow color to match some roses I have in the kitchen and then I displayed my little bits of china against this yellow and though I say so myself, I'm good. I took a photo and will try to download it but as I have just learned how to actually switch on the camera that mignt take a while...

I also dismantled an absolutely awful shower door thing that was attached to the bath, yuk. I hate things like that grime gets into the corners and I can never get it clean. The bathroom looks bigger already. I am going to do things in stages though as I overdid it Friday night and early Saturday morning because of course once I had done the painting then I had to wash everything I took out he cupboard then I thought I out to clean the living room then my bedroom could do with a rearrange did not get to bed until 3 then I could barely move on Saturday so decided "easy does it" for this project. Of course I went and bought the paint but forgot the gunky stuff to take off the sealer around the shower doors and the stuff to patch up the holes, sigh!!!! Its a hard life isnt it. LOL

Had a lovely chat with my sister on Friday (its was Saturday for her. I think one of the highlights of my year last year was spending a week with her - trying to cram 25 years into 7 days but we did it and even though the distances are huge I feel so much closer. God is good, my family is amazing - a little eccentric but so much fun.

Well, I can smell that funny smell now so think I will take a bath. No comments from the peanut gallery in North Baddesly, thank you. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!! well, at least i couldn't smell you from here. ;-)

loading the pictures from the camera to your computer won't take much time at all. call me when you're ready and i can walk you through it.

Unknown said...

The bathroom will look a treat once you've finished with it. Ours is a good size, but it used to have three doors into it - never knew which direction someone might come!