Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday Morning

Well I have new hair but its not quite what I thought. I thought we would be bleaching my hair white so that the regrowth would grow through, not quite... We did bleach my hair but that was solely to get the red out apparently the hardest color to reverse, then we colored my hair a soft brown and highlighted it so that when the regrowth comes through it will all blend but it will take some months of cutting to get the white look.
Had a very productive weekend for a change. Did my taxes - not bad owe about $276 which I can pay on a monthly basis, I think I am going to get Pat to check my withholdings to see if I should be taking more out. Hate owing the IRS money. Washed the car - had Alex with me when I washed it and he got terribly upset at the water, probably the sound but I never thought - he calmed down at the end of the wash and gave a couple of growls just to let the water know he was in charge.
Went down to Prospect Lake with Alex for a walk as it was such a lovely day - sidewalks still not cleared though and a couple of times nearly fell on the ice but lots of people out.
Watched Monk on tv last night, really enjoy that show - I watched it because my tv channel changer is broken and I did not want to keep hopping up and down to change the channel. I have bcome soooo American.... :)

2 comments:

Admire the View. said...

I love Monk. I didn't start watching it until recently, but got hooked. I can watch for hours...funny. Oh well, I guess I can relate with the OCD thing.

Anonymous said...

you know... if you have more taken out, you get a refund back.