Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday and really really cold

The end of the week, thank goodness. Been quite a roller coaster regarding housing etc. After my disappointment regarding the mobile home situation, talked with a lovely lady called Peggy who is a mortgage broker who looked at my credit - my life history before my eyes, not a pretty site, and actually its not bad considering everything that has gone on. I have a plan. Her thought was that for the next 4 months buy nothing unless essential, continue to pay down my credit card and on time, bring up the rating which will make me eligible for all sorts of stuff including low interest loans as I am a "first time" homeowner which means I have not owned a home in the last 3 years. Talk about lightening my heart - I am now in the tunnel, might not be able to see the light yet, but at least in the tunnel and not in the ditch which is where I thought I would end up living in a cardboard box.....
Took Alex out today to do his business and normally he plays around making sure that everyone in the neighborhood knows he is out and just warning them off - in case. Not today, peed and then ran immediately back in doors looking at me as if to say - what the heck. I walked out to the garage to turn on the car and my nose hairs froze.
Looking forward to tomorrow when I get my hair "reversed" for want of a better word. My hair is now growing in white so I have decided to let it grow in that way to see if it looks good which means I have to have the color taken out so that when my hair grows out I dont look like a badger with a white stripe down the center of my head with the rest of my red hair. Still could be different, sort of punk, or is it puke!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see! i knew there was a reason. :-) you'll get a wonderful house when all this is done. don't worry.

lol! sounds a little too cold for everyone! i didn't even have to scrap my windshield before leaving my apartment this morning. ::-))

i think the new hair color is going to be so becoming on you!!! i can't wait to see it. :-)

Emrys said...

YEah I am interested to see how the white looks. Should look really good. : )

And stop being so dramatic abotu the house thing....lol...it will happen. ; )