Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Remote Control

Yes, yours truly managed to program the remote control for the tv last night. I spent some time, had to put new batteries in and then read the directions which as made for martians I am afraid. However, I persevered and finally found the right code for my tv. You actually have to be ambidextrious to do this as you have to push a set button until a red light comes on while holding the book of instructions and to make matters worse I am left-handed and short-sighted so when the little red light thing clicked on I had to change hands to program the tv. Sigh.... and of course I could not program the DVD because I must have bought a brand that no-one has heard of. There were some instructions as to how I could "find the code" but, lets not go there! Anyway I was more than happy to sit on my couch flicking from channel to channel....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! thats great!!! i even had a mental image of that one!!