Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Aaah - still no computer

You know I did not realise how much I used my computer until I couldnt and it sucks. But the Dell tech called and I should be able to get everything done on Thursday, schedule permitting.

Still freezing here, real Minnesota weather, glad I moved away. I am reluctant to take down my birthday stuff which is in my cubicle so I am not going to its going to stay another week. Lovely.

Alex got groomed today, bless his heart. Hope the weather gets a little warmer otherwise I might have to go the Meagan route and start putting him in little coats.....we have not been able to get out the last few days and he gets a little loopy.

2 comments:

Emrys said...

I'm sure its not just him...lol ; )

Anonymous said...

lol! yes, i might have to agree. :-)