Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday

Watched an Agatha Christie movie last night, The Pale Horse, done in 1998, English actors, excellent stuff. They fell asleep on the couch, did not go near the computer - I think I am rather intimidated by it all and concerned there will be another problem. Depending on how I feel tonight I might have a go, although I get so pooped in the evening I tend to get home, have dinner, start to watch a movie and then fall asleep. Yes, I am really feeling my 55 years. Actually, I remember now I read my new Oprah magazine, love her, its packed full smart ideas, excellent motivation stuff. In fact, Cheryl and I and her sister Pam, watched Oprah with Bob Greene and his new eating plan last Sunday. Looks as if I could handle that. Prepare your body for 30 days, then adjust to do the weight loss and then maintenance. I am starting out to do this for 90 days. I have 3 meals, 2 snacks, nothing after 7:30 - that is tough but I am hanging in there. I have not been able to get out to walk because of the snow and lousy street cleaning in my area but I can come up with something in the house, I think.
Still no news on getting financing for they mobile home, trying not to be impatient. I know it will work out the ways its supposed to be.

5 comments:

Admire the View. said...

90 days! Not to worry, you are a strong woman and can make it work. Plus, after 2 weeks it becomes habit and is that much easier. Though it is a bit challenging to get out in that weather and snow (Brrr), but you can always swing down here to FL (where we have lovely weather and a nice view of the water) and take a stroll. All will work out in time...

Emrys said...

I agree, don't worry too much. It will happen when its supposed to. ; )

Anonymous said...

so if i agree with the two of them, does that mean i get a slap across the back of the head?

Pauline said...

Yes to the slap across the head if for no other reason then I am your mother:) Thank you for the encouragement all, the trip to Florida sounds rather nice, though.

Admire the View. said...

Well, come on out. Mi casa es tu casa. I would love to show you around. And you would have plenty of time to thaw out. :o)