Friday, January 05, 2007

More Musings on Thursday

I have been researching the modular home parks in my area now that I am hurtling towards 55 and have discovered quite by accident that I would not be at all bothered by living on this particluar one. It is for people 55 and older which means that at first couple of glances most of the homes very well kept, beautiful yards and Neighborhood Watch which is a real attraction to me. I think that I have played down my apprehension about living in the neighborhood I do because I was able to make the little house I live in very livable but given where I live the neighborhood is not condusive to walking around at night and now a sexual predator has moved in down the street, granted its (and I use that word deliberately) about 6 blocks away but it was broadcast on the news and in the paper which kind of creeped me out. Anyhoo, I need to explore all my options and given right now I do not have great credit and no savings its definitely an option to explore.

The eating plan is going well, using my common sense, how strange is that!

No comments: